Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey guys, guess what, it is valentine again!! How will you guys celebrate it? Any place that you will bring your love ones to? I bet it will be a memorable day. For me, again, I have to continue my stuff in Comixo Studio.

However, I would control myself not to envy lovely couples in this world because I have to work while people are flying happily like bird couples. May couples out there love your lover double or triple more during Valentine's Day. Make them feel worth having this precious relationship!

For single and available buddies out there, maybe this could be a day u declare your love to the person you love. Bear in mind, if you love somebody, you must shout it out! Don't swallow all your words into your stomach, throw them out instead. Otherwise, the person who is(or might be) waiting for you will be disappointed. They never know how you feel if you do not tell them. Yup, this is why Valentine's Day exists. We must confess our feeeeeeelings!!

By the way, hereby I post another Bulletin regarding the upcoming comic which will appear on Comixo's website titled Forever Gardener. Well, this is definitely going to be a heart throbbing tears driving story, haha. I guessed people who followed my comics for a while might find the female character familiar, hehe, I will not disclose her identity for now anyway. Please keep up with www.comixo.com for more information ya~

Anyway, wish u guys early Valentine's day first, if I managed to recall any stories regarding Valentine's day I will let you guys know~haha~ Hope you guys sweetly spend that day, anyway, I would also be willing to listen your stories.

No comments: